Friday 8 April 2011

Lets not miss the point: My Vision for this log

It is wonderful to have a blog. It is a wonderful opportunity to express my own life experiences in a way that gives everything meaning. I have had such lovely feedback from friends and family and this keeps me inspired and motivated. Thank you!

I have decided that i will blog three times a week: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I have also decided to focus on one theme each week, thus giving me the opportunity to write one something dear to me and then to intergrate it and / or expand on it if necessary over the following days.

My vision for this blog is simply to use this as a tool to keep my heart open. As we all know, with an open heart, ALL things are possible. And open heart gives life meaning and fills it with love and joy! Keeping an open heart is also the reason for our partaking in various spiritual practices!

Combined, all these things assist us in keeping our mind's pure and our heart's open.  We are thus able to love.

And for Love:
Love is patient and kind;
love is not jealous, or conceited, or proud;
love is not ill-mannered, or selfish or irritable;
love does not keep a record of wrongs;
love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.
Love never gives up: its faith, hope and patience never fail
Love is eternal......
There are faith, hope and love,
these three
but the greatest of these is love
1 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment